1) Dat Cookie2)All types of cookies from, chocolate chip cookies to white chocolate chip cookies3) Om nom nom, that's the way the cookie crumbles4) I would like to build up my brand by starting it of as a small store then expanding it over Singapore, and then expanding it even more and making it a famous brand and the best cookie brand in the world Avani Jain (1)S2-07
1) The Swaggeration2) We sell stationeries but they will be unique as the company would modify them3) Life's good, now it's better4) I would start with a simple store and slowly earn reputation and gain loyal customers. Then when I have enough money, I will expand the company to all around Singapore and after that, slowly across the world.Wong Kang Zhi (24)S2-07
1) The Big Bang2)We will sell educational kits like science kits. We will publish picture books on Science. If possible, we will continue to expand our business and conduct workshops in primary schools teaching them "magic" which is not, it's just science experiments. We will not use the labs, instead we will bring students out in the field. We want to make it big, make it exciting. For example, we know that if we mix cornstarch with water, it will become sort of solid-liquid state. Thus, we are going to bring a whole tank of cornstarch and allow students to run across. It will be something like that. 3) Make it big, make it happen.4) Supplying to schools would be the first step. As the target audience for the products are mainly students/teachers, supplying to schools would be the best choice to start with. After which, expanding the company would be the next choice.
1. GoGamer 2. We will sell a variety of games to cater to all sorts of people, from soccer to adventure, on all gaming platforms.3. At the top of our game.4. I will build the brand by starting off small and get some loyal customers. After that, through catchy advertisements get more customers. Then, expand my business and gain fame.
1) GoGamer2) We will sell a variety of games to cater to all sorts of people, from soccer to adventure, on all gaming platforms.3) At the top of our game.4) I will build my brand by opening a small store in a popular place. I will then introduce my store to friends, relatives and strangers. After that, I will advertise my shop on perhaps Youtube and open more stores in Singapore until it becomes a common brand in the gaming industry.
1) GoGamer2) We will sell games from all categories to people of all ages although some games will have a specific target audience.3) At the top of our game4) I will build the brand by starting small and opening little stores at places where many teenagers roam. After that, perhaps i will make a short advertisement and have it shown on television and then, build more stores to increase the popularity of my brand.
1) The Swaggeration2) We sell stationeries but they will be unique as the company would modify them3) Life's good, now it's better4) I will build my brand by opening stores where stationery is in high demand, for example in schools or near them. Also, I would locate the stores away from the main stationery shops so that there will not be too much competition. After my brand is sufficiently built up, I would open larger stores in more populated/visited places. Once it has become on of the main brands in Singapore, I would expand the network globally.
1. Superwave2. We will be selling a variety of shoes such as sport shoes, normal wear, etc. 3. Run like you have never run before!4. I will start off my brand in little stores selling high quality shoes. I will then start advertising in TVs and newspapers. Once I gain enough loyal customers, I will expand the brand around the city. Gradually, as more customers buy my product, I will expand it over the world also.
1) The Swaggeration2) We will sell stationeries that are unique as the company will modify them to suit the customers need or likings. E.g. flashToy pencil cases.3) Life's good, now it's better4) I would first research the latest trends and keep modifying my products whenever there are new ones then make products relating to these trends and create trends of my own. This will ensure a wide number of customers. Then I'll start with supplying my products to other stationary stores and from there, when I have enough funds I'll open my own store locaed in a youngster-frequency place. My advertisment methods would be through social networks that youngsters visits frequently. E.g. Facebook advertisment.
1 Bonus level2 We will make and publish a variety of amazing video games.3 Taking games to the next level4 I will promote my game on game distribution platforms such as Steam, Origin. I will upload my games on popular game websites to attract attention.
Name: ToughBoneSlogan: The new definition of hard.Product: Durable and reliable hiking, trekking, mountaineering gearI would build up my product brand by first designing the mountaineering gear, than acquiring quality materials from different sources. When a first batch is done, a shop could be set up to sell all these gear, at a reasonable pricing. Advertising can be done online and through flyers physically. This would attract potential customers, who wants cheap but quality mountaineering gear.
1 Bonus Level2 We make and sell video games3 Taking games to the next level4 As our target audience are people who enjoy playing games, we will advertise and promote our games on gaming related websites, magazines and conventions.
Name: ToughboneProduct: Durable and reliable hiking, trekking, mountaineering etc. gear and necessities.Slogan: The new definition of hard.I would provide professional mountaineers with my products. They would naturally promote my product when they find it useful and reliable and will also recommend it
1. Bonus Level2. We will make and publish a variety of amazing video games.3. Taking games to the next level4. I would open one store and will advertise on gaming related websites to promote my products. I will then make more branches in Singapore. I will expand my business worldwide when I have enough business in Singapore.
1. Phantasmic2. We will sell Gaming products, card games etc.3. Every Gamer's Paradise.4. We would do online advertisements and also have posters everywhere about our brand. We would also advertise on gaming websites that are frequently visited by gamers that play online games
Name: PhantasmicProduct: GamesSlogan: Every Gamer's Paradise.I would advertise the games on various websites, and create them in a way that lets the audience experience the game like they are in the world themselves. I also plan to make the game plan child-friendly.
Name: Redstone TechnologiesProduct: Out-of-the-box, dangerous science products and biologically changing infections.Slogan: The fantasy's possible with Science.I would first start a small private laboratory to do the experiments. Then, I will start to distribute the successful and SAFE ones to the hardware stores.
Name:The Big BangProduct: Science Kits and workshopsSlogan: Make it big, make it happen.I will start off with some science kits and start selling them. Gradually, I will introduce this products to schools and conduct workshops for students.